Bring Pennsylvania wildlife to your next virtual meeting.
Whether you use Zoom in the classroom, to chat with friends, or to conduct business meetings with colleagues, liven up your screen while supporting the Pennsylvania wildlife and outdoors. These virtual backgrounds are provided for free by the Pennsylvania Game Commission.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR VIRTUAL BACKGROUND IN ZOOM
- Virtual backgrounds require the Zoom app. Download Zoom on your preferred platform.
- Click one or more of the thumbnail images below to open the image to a larger screen.
- Right click the image and select "Save as" to your computer.
- Open the Zoom app, sign in to your existing user profile or create a new user profile.
- Enter your profile settings (click your profile picture) and select "Virtual Background." Make sure the button is toggled to the on position.
- Click "+" to add the photo you have saved.
- Uncheck the "I have a green screen" and "Mirror my video" boxes.
- Start or join a Zoom meeting and ensure that your webcam is enabled.
|All images were taken by PGC wildlife photographer Jacob Dingel|