Begin Main Content Area

Alert Details

Interactive Mapping Functions UNAVAILABLE 6/12

Saturday, June 12, all interactive mapping functions will be unavailable due to server maintenance. This includes the Mapping Center, CWD Interactive Map, Seasonal Roads Map and similar functions. We thank you for your patience while we make improvements.

Closures: Ranges/Roads/Buildings

Lancaster/Lebanon Counties: The Middle Creek Visitors Center is closed for building renovations. The center will reopen once major renovations are completed. The closure applies to the Visitors Center only; public access areas and trails remain open for public use and recreation.

Monroe County: Brady’s Lake Road, located on State Game Lands 127, will be closed on weekdays beginning on June 14 and is expected to remain closed for approximately three weeks. Brady’s Lake Road will be open to public travel from 4:00 p.m. on Fridays until 7:00 a.m. on Mondays during this time. This road will receive improvements to the road base and installation of new culverts as part of Pennsylvania’s Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Maintenance Program administered by the Monroe County Conservation District.